Below are the key points from the 2018 October Meeting.
- Ideas are to be taken to the Senior Inter League sub group about a new format
- A new rule to be suggested to the county about the Merit Finals venue being announced after the qualifiers, as well as the venue being on a rota
- SPBL Merit to have qualifiers played on a Friday night, with that league game moved to the start of the season. Final 16 to be played on a Sunday evening
- League season to start with a double header again on Wednesday 3rd April and Friday 5th April, to finish on Friday 20th September
- A rule change to say Pool A&B games to be played only on Premier Greens as well as the Alan Mayhew Trophy Final
- A new Hall of Fame to be given to bowlers who have achieved or given long service to the league
- Wednesday games not to be played on any weeks preceding a Senior County game
There are other points to be added onto this website the next few weeks, including new life memberships and details of the 25th Anniversary competition once invitations have been sent out.