Next meeting is on Tuesday 17th October 2017 at Meole Brace at 19:30.
The last meeting was on Tuesday 21st March 2017 at Meole Brace BC at 19:30.
Please find the links to the Minutes and Agenda below:
- The Blair Heating & Plumbing Pool A will be between the top 7 teams and Pool B will be between the bottom 7.
- A new advert for the County Programme will be completed by Stuart Clee for us, who will also design the Life Membership Certificates.
- We will purchase 10 new shirts for our Inter League teams through Steve Reeves from No Bull Apparel, the sponsors of our Merit.
- All players who plays more than 6 games in the league winning side will receive a personalised towel.
- The Senior Inter League will be hosted by the league this year, with the Group Stages at Bowring and Sir John Bayley, with the Semi Finals and Finals at St Georges.
- The Barlows Fire & Security Alan Mayhew Trophy Draw was completed, draw will be posted later.
- The Prize Money was decreased by £1000, however the top prize has increased to £1250 with prize money only down to 10th place. Full prize money will be posted tomorrow.
- The Barlows Fire & Security Alan Mayhew Trophy prize money has decreased by £50, but the Pool A&B have stayed the same.