Next meeting is on Tuesday 17th October 2017 at Meole Brace at 19:30.
The last meeting was on Tuesday 17th October 2017 at Meole Brace BC at 19:30.
Please find the links to the Minutes and Agenda below:
11 clubs attended the meeting and the main details that can be released are below:
- We have made a profit of about £85 for this season.
- Players second and third in the League Averages to receive Prize Money.
- Match cards are to be discontinued and replaced with one sheet that will contain all scores for the season and signed for by the captains.
- Season to start Friday 6th April and finish on Friday 21st September.
- The 2018 Presentation Evening to be held at Castlefields.
- Pre-Playoff matches for next season to take place on Monday 1st October till Thursday 4th October.
- A competition to be held for all players that have won a league individual honour or one during a league season in honour of the 25th Season next year.
- A 25th anniversary book to celebrate 25 seasons of the league to be released in 2019.
Rule propositions for the AGM include:
- A change to just black trousers in line with BCGBA rules.
- Matches allowed to be moved if County games are within 7 days of it.
- All male players registered to a club to be allowed to play in the Alan Mayhew Trophy and Pool A&B cups.
- Match fees to be increased to £2 from £1.50 with Prize Money increased throughout the league and competitions.
- Four points to be awarded for an away win.
Please see more this week on other details from the meeting.